Start at the beginning... Intro Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some Of My Favorite Things...


As a continuation to my "Intro" here are some of my favorite things: Art. Colorful, vibrant, full-of-life art of all sorts. Swimming. Ideally in the ocean, but I'm mostly constrained to pools here. ;) Rooftop Sitting. Since I've always lived in the city, believe it or not this is one of the few places you can go to be alone. My loft apartment building has access to the roof. I'm not supposed to go up there, but how can you resist!? Shopping. My shopping buddy is Tina. Jane is too impatient to find a good deal, and my Mom doesn't always agree with my style. I'm a bargain shopper and if there is a chance someone else might own it, I won't buy it! Dancing. OK, this one is embarrassing because I actually can barely dance, but Tom and I have found that if you turn out the lights and light a few candles... you'll feel like your floating on air. Kayaking. Give me a kayak, a quite river or lake and I'm set for hours! Sunday Dinners. My Mom and Dad always have my brothers and I over for dinner (they trade hosting). We catch up, and for a couple hours it seems we all can get along. Cooking. Cooking shows that is, I'm still learning HOW to cook - actually... I'm a terrible cook! Piano Music. The sound of it makes me want to cry, and I love when it's solo without any lyrics. Green. My favorite color since I was a child. ;) "King." My kitty and little buddy, he's like my shadow. Coffee. What would the world be without it? However, I don't believe in Starbucks... the best coffee is brewed by a good friend, your Mom or your gas station on the corner that is totally underrated.

Enough Intro for now, tomorrow I'll start writing. ;)

No comments: